Polymer80

The Polymer 80 pistol frame at Omaha Outdoors has taken the gun world by storm and is proving to be an extremely popular design among new shooters and old hands alike. The idea of an 80% receiver is not new, but Polymer80 has elevated the concept to a new level where it is not only possible for just about anyone to complete an 80% receiver, but practical and even easy.

Polymer80 Products For Sale at Omaha Outdoors

When you purchase a firearm, you are buying a receiver that has been completed by a manufacturer and is stamped with a serial number and other information relating to the manufacturer. From a philosophical standpoint, when does that receiver actually become a firearm? It is obviously not a firearm when it is a chunk of metal in the ground, and it obviously is a firearm when it is fully finished and assembled, but there must be some point in between at which any more work to the metal or polymer to make it a pistol frame would actually turn it into a firearm.

According to the ATF, that number is 80%. Up to 80% of the work to make a piece of plastic or metal into a firearm can be completed before it is considered a gun. Polymer 80 handgun frames, like Polymer 80 lower receivers for sale, have 80% of the work completed, leaving the remaining 20% to you. In practical terms, this means you still have a good amount of work to do according to specific instructions provided by Polymer 80, but if you have a few spare hours of time and some basic tools you’ll be able to create your own AR 15, AR 10, or Glock handgun. The rapidly expanding Polymer 80 online catalog now includes many of the additional parts required to build a pistol, including Polymer 80 branded Glock slides with forward cocking serrations. We think these products are wonderful and they’re part of why we say, “What a time to be alive, and also a Polymer80 dealer!”

23 items

Page
per page
Set Descending Direction

23 items

Page
per page
Set Descending Direction
Polymer80 Colors
Polymer80 Parts & Accessories